Our first player for K9 Natural Super Bowl LVIII is Adler Henniger. Adler is 13 years old and about to celebrate his half birthday. He has been part of the K9 Natural Team for many years, and it is by far his favorite place he has worked.
- Age: 13 years old
- Time at K9 Natural: 10 years
- NFL team: Seattle Seahawks
- Hometown: Leavenworth, Washington
- Position: Safety
- Number: 3 (years going strong with a neurological disorder)
Adler was rescued from Ocean Shores Paws in Washington State but now called Leavenworth Washington home; known by locals as Christmas town USA. Adler absolutely loves playing in the snow, digging snow tunnels, and trying to get his older sister to play. Adler's greatest strength is keeping his mom safe and never alone, that’s why he gets the nickname “Shadow Dog”.
His biggest weakness is his neurological disorder which causes him some paralysis, but you would never know with how well he hides it! When Adler isn’t protecting his girls, you will find him hanging out with his kitty cousins on the opposing Feline Natural Team.
When it comes to mealtime, Adler’s K9 Natural super bowl is tried and tested, giving him all the energy and nutrients he needs!
- Super Bowl Ingredients: Beef Green Tripe Booster, Hip & Joint Health Oil, Chicken Freeze-Dried Feast, Green Mussel Healthy Snacks
- Preferred Protein: Chicken
- Super Bowl Feeding Tip: For gut health add pumpkin to tripe and food
Stay tuned over the coming days as we introduce the rest of the K9 Natural Super Bowl LVIII players!